Ok let’s skip right to it with this one…
Here is what you need to include in your diet to maintain a healthy magnesium level.
Something the adults in America are not doing according to the world health organisation, leaving themselves wide open to health risk factors.
- Dark Chocolate… Organic of course!
- Avocados… The Avocado is a incredibly nutritious fruit as well as a great source of magnesium.
- Nuts. Nuts have a vast array of nutritious ingredients! Eat some today.
- Legumes… What are these? I can hear you say…
- Split peas
- Canalini beans
- Kidney beans
- Baked beans
- Four bean mixes
- Lentils… Are all on the shopping list for those wanting a healthy magnesium intake.
- Is a 76% increased chance of pancreatic cancer enough to see you eat enough real food helping keep magnesium levels tip top?
The World Health Organisation (WHO) found 60% of Americans adult are magnesium deficient… This is very concerning because magnesium is used in hundreds of Metabolic processes including energy production, blood regulation and hormone regulation…
See the link below for further information on magnesium in your diet.
Interested in eating healthy and improving your health? Then check out my Services Section or get in touch by messaging me.to today. Services are available on line as are Workout Schedules for you to simply #ClickNCollect. One example is my 4 Week Stretch Workout Schedule below, it’s not as easy as you might think, and a great way to kick off an introduction to working on being a healthier you.
# 4 Week Stretch Workout Schedule https://ppf.mypthub.net/p/18912
Some great dishes to cook up with these ingredients include;
- Hot pots
- Vegetarian meals including
- Chilli or bolognaise
- Spicy rice and beans