This Week’s Exercise of the Week is a simple and fun movement that is challenging yet can be done almost anywhere!
- Laying Supine on the floor stretched out straight, arms over head.
- Keep your feet and hands off of the floor by a few inches.
- Roll over left and complete an ab Curl.
- Roll over right and complete an ab Curl.
- Build up to completing 10 rolls 4 x
The movement is an exercise that usies many muscle groups, it’s also an exercise that can easily be used to engage children into exercise. Theyll love having a roll about!
It’s for that reason that the roll over Ab curl makes it to this weeks Exercise of The Week.
If you’re looking for more of a Workout try adding this combo in before the roll over Ab curl.